SAY IT LOUD - Maryland (Exhibition)
Time & Location
About The Event
SAY IT LOUD exhibition has been invited to feature Diverse Designers of Maryland by Bmore NOMA, AIA Baltimore and Baltimore Architecture Foundation in the Baltimore Center for Architecture and Design Gallery. In line with our mission to elevate the contributions of women and BIPOC designers, architect, engineers and planners, we are inviting you to submit.
To date, our SAY IT LOUD exhibitions have been viewed by an estimate total 35,000 visitors since January 2017. From inception, multiple online publications (such as Forbes, Curbed and The Architects Newspaper) with large subscription bases have helped promote the exhibitions further expanding its impact. One featured firm expressed an increase in business which they attributed to being featured in SAY IT LOUD.
Please provide the requested information below to win a chance to be one of the few designers exhibited in
SAY IT LOUD - Maryland
Deadline to Submit - May 30th, 2021 11:59 EST
SUBMISSION SCHEDULE: Submission: May 30th, 2021 11:59pm EST $50.00 USD Announcement of the winners: June 14th, 2021 Launch of Virtual Exhibition
Physical Exhibition October 2021 at Baltimore Center for Architecture and Design
- One project per submission. You can submit numerous applications.
- Images minimum 150 dpi resolution, 10 MB each
- Individual images, composed art boards are not recommended
- BIPOC or Women architect, engineers, designers, students and planners who had a significant role in the project being submitted, who resides or has project in Maryland.
- BIPOC (He, She, They) or Women (of any ethnicity)
- Built / Unbuilt Work We strongly encourage submissions that reflect a broad and inclusive definition of design excellence. Each entry is judged for the success with which it has met its individual requirements. Submissions must exhibit design achievement that demonstrates exemplary skill and creativity in the resolution and integration of formal, functional, and technical requirements, including ecological stewardship and social responsibility. Submissions should also reflect a strong sense of place, history, and purpose.
- Featured in the SAY IT LOUD - Maryland Exhibition
- Name, business or work will be promoted in publications, on websites and social media.
- Profile will be included in the Great Diverse Designers Library.
- Per your election, application will be considered for future SIL Exhibitions.