top of page
NOMA membership is open to EVERYONE that is interested in supporting NOMA’s mission, regardless of race, age or profession.
NOMA’s mission is to champion diversity within the design professions by promoting the excellence, community engagement, and professional development of its members.
• Membership is for the calendar year January 1 - December 31 and is not prorated.
• Membership can be renewed for the next calendar year starting on October 1.
• You must pay National and local member fees to be considered a member of NOMA.
• An invitation to the member site will be sent via e-mail within seven days of the date you join on-line.
• New member packages are sent at the first of each month after the month you join. The package will include a new member information package, membership certificate, member card, lapel pin, information on the member rewards program and how to sign-up.
Professional Members - $60 (+ National $250)
Associate Members (3+ years) - $40 (+ National $175)
Intern Members (0-3 years) - $35 (+ National $140)
Emerging professional in the field of architecture
Allied Members - $60 (+ National $250)
Professional in another discipline/field
Student Members - $10 (+ National $45)
Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student in an architecture program
bottom of page